Uninterrupted Analysis for ICP and ICPMS Analyses
The pergo Argon Nebulizer Gas Humidifiers are designed for use with both ICP and ICPMS, improving concentric nebulizer performance and providing humification to the nebulizer gas flow for optimal signal generation in the plasma. Low-pressure and optional temperature-controlled operation provides an unmatched level of safety and stability, leading to uninterrupted analyses and maintenance-free operation.
The pergo enhances concentric nebulizer sensitivity and stability by preventing unnoticed salt crystals from forming in the nebulizer tip – eliminating them well before a clogged tip is detected. A water vapor permeable membrane humidifies the nebulizer gas stream, improving short- and long-term signal stability for both ICP and ICPMS systems. The patented design supports either one or two independent gas flows, uniquely and safely humidifying sample introduction flows all from one module.
To learn more about the technology and performance advantages of pergo systems, click here.
- Safe and easy to use
- Atmospheric pressure PFA water reservoir
- Friction-fit PFA cap for quick water refill
- Allows use of high-sensitivity nebulizers for high TDS samples without requiring dilution
- Supports both MEINHARD and PFA MicroFlow nebulizers
- pergo 500 model with room temperature vessel for most applications
- pergo heated model provides elevated humidification for ICP analysis samples with high levels of salts and brines
- Single and dual channel humidification versions
- Dissolves salt crystals in nebulizer tip
- Improved short- and long-term stability
- Improved detection limits
- Speed up sample washout
- Reduced long-term drift
- Extends the length of productive analytical runs
- Enhances performance of aerosol dilution in ICPMS by humidifying the argon gas dilution stream
pergo 2000 Nebulizer Gas and AMS Humidifier for NexION ICPMS
Dual channel nebulizer gas and AMS humidifier for PerkinElmer ICPMS systems