Uninterrupted Analysis in High TDS Samples
The pergo Argon Nebulizer Gas Humidifier is designed for use in ICP analyses dealing with high concentrations of dissolved solids. Low-pressure and temperature-controlled operation provides an unmatched level of safety and stability, leading to uninterrupted analyses and maintenance-free operation.
The pergo improves performance of all concentric nebulizers. It maintains nebulizer efficiency – which decreases long before a clogged tip is detected – and improves sensitivity and stability by preventing unnoticed salt crystals from forming in the nebulizer tip. A water vapor permeable membrane humidifies the ICP nebulizer gas stream. By increasing humidity in the argon nebulizer, the pergo prevents salt deposits in the nebulizer, improving short and long term signal stability. The patented design supports either one or two independent gas flows, uniquely and safely humidifying these sample introduction gas flows from one module.
- Dissolves salt crystals in nebulizer tip
- Improved short and long-term stability
- Improved detection limits
- Speeds up washout
- Reduced long-term drift
- Extends the length of productive analytical runs
- Safe and easy to use
- Atmospheric pressure PFA water reservoir
- Friction-fit PFA cap with quick water refill
- Max and Min level markers
- Allows use of high-sensitivity nebulizers for high TDS samples without requiring dilution
- Supports both Meinhard and PFA MicroFlow nebulizers