Economical Individual Vessel Cleaning
The CleanClever vapor cleaning system utilizes small volumes of acid and water to quickly decontaminate a variety of vessels for trace metal analysis.
Better Sample Preparation = Better Results
CleanClever provides individual cleaning of containers of various shapes and sizes for trace metal analysis. This highly flexible system provides a safe, simple and effective procedure for removing contamination from PFA, PTFE, and glass vessels.
- CleanClever sleeve connects vessel requiring cleaning to a heated PFA well
- Assemblies are placed on Analab FluoroPlate, FluoroBloc or EvapoClean systems which heat small volumes of acid in a PFA well
- Vapor generated from heating of the cleaning reagents condenses in the upper vessel and leaches contaminants from the walls
CleanClever Systems on A2 FluoroPlate
- The CleanClever Sleeve is produced in a wide variety (over 25) of sizes to match the threads of many commercial PFA, PTFE, and glass vessels
- Adds vessel cleaning capability to sample preparation already performed on your Analab FluoroPlate, FluoroBloc, and EvapoClean devices
- These devices have passed acceptance tests in Class 1 clean rooms and satisfy the standards EC EMC 89/336/EEC - LVD 73/23/ECC - EN61010
How It Works
- A small volume (10-20 mL) of reagent-grade acid is placed in the PFA well and connected to the CleanClever Sleeve
- The CleanClever Sleeve is connected to the vessel to be cleaned and the assembly is placed in a heating well or surface on a Analab FluoroPlate, FluoroBloc, or EvapoClean device
- The acid is heated to a temperature just below its boiling point, creating high-purity acid vapors that condense on the walls of the upper vessel. The condensed acid then drains back into the bottom well in a continuous process
- To rinse the vessel walls, the bottom well can be replaced with one containing DI water and the process continued with condensing steam rinsing the vessel wall