Stators & Rotors
High purity valve stators and rotors provide for the selection of liquid flow path with low contamination and low carryover for the optimum ICPMS results.
All ESI valves have an engraved marking at “12:00” on the edge of stator, which identifies which type of valve it is – from this the correct part # for the corresponding valve, rotor or stator can be identified.View Diagram for Engraved Marking
- P-Series Two position sampling valves
- V-Series Syringe pump refill valves
- M-Series Multiposition stream selector/flow director valves
- S-Series Semiconductor grade ultra-high purity valves
- X-Series Dual loop dilution valves