CleanAcids 6 x 125 mLPart No.: CA-6.125-2V-20A
CleanAcids patented design allows the production of ultrapure reagents from standard quality reagents. This device can simultaneously purify different acids or solvents in a totally closed environment, without need of an external gas flow to carry out the vapor towards a condensation device. Our devices have passed the acceptance tests in class 1 clean rooms and satisfy the standards EC EMC 89/336/EEC – LVD 73/23/EEC – EN 61010
- Greatly reduces your cost analysis related to the purchase of high-purity reagents (HCl, HNO3, HBr, HF, HclO4, NH4OH, H2O2 … H2SO4).
- The purification of small volumes of reagents before the analysis avoids the risks of contamination which can happen during long term storage of your high purity reagents.
- CleanAcids purifies your reagents into concentrated solutions for less contamination of your sample.
- The positions are isolated from each other, which allows removing independently a container during the purification process.
- Speed of purification is around 35mL/h.
- Our devices have passed the acceptance tests in class 1 clean rooms and satisfy the standards EC EMC 89/336/EEC – LVD 73/23/EEC – EN 61010
- Additional open positions at the top of the device to simultaneously use the Cleaning kits (see accessories)
- Contents: CleanAcids device with PTFE thermal bench and side protection.
- Required 208-240V temperature regulator with timer. Sold separately.
- Required six KIT-VESSEL-125ML-WV (included).