Premium MEINHARD ICP & ICPMS torches for all applications
From the newest models of instruments on the market to those that have been out of production for many years, MEINHARD offers a range of torches in different materials and dimensions to suit any analytical need.
ZipTorches from ESI
Featuring an integrated base and gas connections, the unique design of the one-piece and demountable ZipTorches allow torches to be used interchangeably between instruments. High chemical and thermal shock resistency, quick-press and socket-free spray chamber connection, increased torch lifetime are just a few of the features. ZipTorch assemblies are available in the following materials:
- Nitride - ideal for a wide range of applications, especially for high TDS samples including brines, fusion digests, organic solvents, and wear metals in oil
- Cerulent - greater resistance to cracking and devitrification when used with organic solvents
- Quartz – for typical applications
Standard & Demountable Torches
Designed and manufactured to precise tolerances, MEINHARD torches are available in standard 1-piece models as well as versions with demountable injectors for specialty applications. For demountable torches, also see our selection of injectors to get the exact combination required.
- Precision Quartz Torch - The re-enforced base of the Precision torch reduces the chance of accidental breakage and allows for the precision alignment of the o-ring free injector
- Standard Demountable Torch - Allows different injectors to be inserted depending on application
- All-in-One Quartz Torch - An economical torch, simple to insert and simple to use